Senior React Developer
Developers - help us save the world! Are you burning with a passionate interest in creating something new, innovative and sustainable? We are now looking for a skilled senior React developer with passion for climate
We make reuse easy
Loopfront has Norway's largest circular platform for building materials and fixtures. We aim to reduce global material waste and stop the extraction of new natural resources.
As much as 40% of all waste, CO2 emissions, and use of energy and water resources in Norway and Europe comes from the construction industry.
Construction waste is one of the biggest pollution sources in Europe, and we want to do something about it. The industry itself experiences many challenges associated with the reuse of building materials, including technical, legal and financial.
Loopfront is an interaction platform that removes these barriers and makes reuse easy. The platform takes care of reuse from A to Z, and helps organizations map, interact, document and report all available materials for recycling, reuse and sale.
If you have an overview, you have control - and this is exactly what we offer our customers. As a key member of our development team, you will work to help our customers achieve this.
Who are you?
- You have extensive experience with React
- You have experience with GraphQL
- You enjoy solving problems
- You are innovative, "hands-on" and driven by progress
- You thrive in interdisciplinary teams
- You are one who sees potential and opportunities where others see challenges
- You communicate well in English (knowing Norwegian is a plus, but not required)
It is also beneficial if you know and potentially have experience with any of the following:
- Tailwind CSS
- Testing using tools like Cypress and Jest
- .NET Core / .NET 5
- Amazon Web Services
- Docker and container-based architecture
- We have also chosen to create our own Design System, so further development and maintenance of this will be important.
What we can offer?
- A unique opportunity to be part of a development-oriented organization with an important social mission
- Opportunity to develop services that solve real problems with modern technology
- Interesting and varied work tasks that provide insight into what it is actually like to work in Loopfront
- Good start-up plan to get to know the work tasks and technology
- Premises in Oslo or Trondheim adapted to a good collaborative environment
- Social program (adapted to pandemic conditions)
- Competitive salary and terms