Are you our new Global Head of Customer Success?
We make reuse easy
Our platform can best be described as a Circular Material Management System, designed to make the reuse of furniture, fixtures, and building materials easier and more profitable. With our surveying tool, our users will get an overview of their resources in a matter of days – instead of months. We want our customers to save money and reduce CO2 emissions and waste by reusing what they already have.
Our aim is to reduce material waste and the extraction of new natural resources.
Today, as much as 40% of Europe's waste, CO2 emissions, and energy consumption can be traced back to the construction industry. There are many ways to contribute to this problem. For Loopfront, optimizing the reuse activities will have the greatest effect. It is a complex situation, influenced by various technical, legal, and financial processes. With Loopfront, it becomes easier to navigate around the barriers and speed up the circular activities.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced customer-focused manager who will help us build, motivate, and manage a global customer success department. If you recognize yourself in any of the bullet points below, we would love to meet you!
- You want to impact our planet's future by reducing waste
- You understand what customer success entails and what opportunities it provides
- You have strong empathy for customers and team members
- You like the speed and challenges of aggressive revenue growth
- You know how to create good processes and define KPIs
- You have experience with customer success management, sales, product development, B2B start-up/scale-up
Your responsibilities. You will, among other things...
- Constantly monitor customer health, update a customer retention forecast, update strategies, and coordinate internal resources as needed
- Develop initiatives to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Optimize the customer lifecycle by implementing customer engagement initiatives
- Develop strong ties and structures between Customer Success and the other departments
- Provide customer leadership to executive stakeholders at key customers
- Create and develop “playbooks” and program ideas
- Develop our success methodology and practices to deliver optimal outcomes
- Optimize team utilization and your available resources
- Hire, coach, and support the global team of Customer Success Managers in collaboration with country managers
- Present performance and learnings to the senior leadership team
- Take part in deciding strategic decisions and the development of our company and culture
You measure success in several ways
- When you are contributing to reducing carbon emissions and waste going into the environment
- When customer satisfaction increases
- When the customer churn rate drops
- When you locate upselling opportunities
- When cooperation between the departments produces clear results
- After a successful customer onboarding
What we offer
- Competitive salary and terms
- Work with like-minded people who enjoy the start-up life
- An opportunity to create and be part of something bigger than ourselves.
- Premises in Oslo, Trondheim, Stockholm, Berlin, or London adapted to a good collaborative environment
- Social program (adapted to pandemic conditions)
- Amazing colleagues
If you want to join us in our super exciting journey, please contact Taru before 09.10.22.
Chief Commercial Officer