Key Account Manager / Sales Manager
Loopfront develops and uses digital solutions that reduce material waste and stop the extraction of new natural resources globally. We aim to make it easy for everyone to give building materials and furniture a new life through recycling, reusing or selling.
As a Key Account / Sales Manager, you will work with the largest real estate players in the Nordic region.
- You will influence important choices in prioritizing circular activities in the construction and real estate industry
- You will guide the largest real estate developers to adopt a circular economy
- You will assist the industry in saving millions; CO2, waste and economical
- Dissemination of circular solutions and services to national and international customers
- Be a good advisor to public and private companies on the transition to a circular economy using Loopfront
- Work in an interdisciplinary team that with its competence and knowledge creates unique customer experiences
- Play a key role in the sustainability development of the Nordic construction and real estate industry
- Ensure professional sales coordination and planning
- Participate primarily in national and some international sales and marketing activities to create new customer relationships and awareness of our solutions.
- Prepare, follow up and close price offers, as well as make sure to update the status of our internal systems.
- Higher education in economics, construction, energy and environmental or industrial ecology
- Relevant industry experience and documented results
- Work with specific issues
- Work with existing customers and have the courage and ability to establish new customer relationships
- Lead teams and support good work processes both internally and externally
- Creative, committed, flexible and positive - you will help save the world!
- Targeted, constructive and structured
- Social skills and abilities to build relationships and trust
- A unique opportunity to be part of a solid innovative company that is experiencing strong growth with support from the industry's investors and partners
- You get the opportunity to set high circular goals together with key industry players and lead innovative projects
- Exciting work assignments in an inclusive international and interdisciplinary work environment
- Workplace: Forskningsparken, Oslo or Trondheim /Germany position: Berlin / Sweden position: Stockholm
- Opportunity for flexitime and home office
- Salary in accordance with agreement
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Position percentage: 100%
As soon as possible
Michael Curtis, CEO