Marketing and Communication Manager
- We make reuse easy -
Our platform can best be described as a Circular Material Management System, designed to make the reuse of furniture, fixtures, and building materials easier and more profitable. With our surveying tool, our users will get an overview of their resources in a matter of days – instead of months. We want our customers to save money and reduce CO2 emissions and waste by reusing what they already have.
Our aim is to reduce material waste and the extraction of new natural resources.
Loopfront provides a cloud-based web application that facilitates reuse, repair, redesign and recycling of building materials, fixtures and furniture.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced marketing and communication manager who will help us plan, build and execute marketing and communication. If you recognize yourself in the bullet points below, we would love to meet you!
- You have broad background from marketing and communication preferably in a Startup or in a new business development.
- You have experience in developing websites.
- You know how to create content that engage our customers.
- You have strong empathy for customers, partners and team members.
- You understand which efforts generate the biggest results and prioritize accordingly.
- You like the speed and challenges of aggressive revenue growth.
- You know how to create good processes, define and follow up on KPIs.
- You have experience with marketing and communication, lead generation, sales, product development, B2B start-up/scale-up.
- You understand that making mistakes is how we learn and innovate.
- You are a team player with a positive can-do attitude and passionate about building a career in marketing within a Startup environment.
Your responsibilities. You will, among other things...
- Plan, create and execute marketing and communication, creating all marketing related content and communication needs for our markets (eg writing and/or translating the copy of webpages, campaigns, blogs, SoMe posts, newsletters etc).
- Product owner website (Hubspot).
- Campaign planning in cooperation with sale and management.
- Picture management.
- Project and production management.
- Present performance and learnings to the senior leadership team.
- Marketing budget.
- Take part in deciding strategic decisions and the development of our company and culture.
You measure success in several ways
- When sales leads increase.
- When the customer churn rate drops.
- When target customers in chosen markets know Loopfront.
- When cooperation between the departments produces clear results
and not the least by contributing to reducing carbon emissions and waste going into the environment.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and terms.
- Work with like-minded people who enjoy the start-up life.
- An opportunity to be part of something bigger than ourselves.
- Premises in Oslo, Trondheim, Stockholm, Berlin adapted to a good collaborative environment.
- Possibility to work remote.
- Flexible working hours.
- Amazing colleagues.
Send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible to our CCO Taru Holm, email@example.com.
Application deadline: As soon as possible but no later than 12.3.2023.
Contact information: Taru holm, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today, as much as 40% of Europe's waste, CO2 emissions, and energy consumption can be traced back to the construction industry. There are many ways to contribute to this problem. For Loopfront, optimizing the reuse activities will have the greatest effect. It is a complex situation, influenced by various technical, legal, and financial processes. With Loopfront, it becomes easier to navigate around the barriers and speed up the circular activities.